Getting From Here to There
Bicycle, skateboard, scooter, car, bus, train – there are many modes, in addition to walking, that can help you get to and from work, school and other destinations.
Driving distracted is dangerous and may result in legal penalties. Drive safe – don’t drive distracted.Watch Video
- Driver License Obtaining a driver license in Utah is easier that you might think. It requires only seven steps. Read More
- Find a Car Searching for a car? Try one of these free online researching and pricing sites. View Sites
- Auto Insurance This info can help you know what car insurance is best for you and what do terms like liability and collision mean? . Get the Facts
- Buy or Lease? Once you’ve decided on a car, you’ve got to decide how to pay for it. Buy? Lease? How much will each cost you monthly? Check out options
- Ride Bus or Train Public transportation is a cost-effective, environ- mentally friendly and safe way to get to and from. Get the Facts
Find Driver's Ed Courses
Utah Driver Handbooks
From motorcycles to commercial driving, here's what you need.
Need a Car?
New Car Dealer
|They want repeat business so they will likely treat you well. They can often offer some type of warranty.||They are usually the highest price.|
Used Car Dealer
|Good used car dealers usually check out the car to make sure it is in good shape. They may offer a warranty.||Not all used car dealers are good. Prices are usually lower than a new car dealer but not as low as a private owner.|
|Usually the lowest price.||No warranty is offered and you take the car as is.|
Finding a Car
Buying a Car
Carguide123.com offers up-to-date, useful information for current and potential car owners. Visit Carguide123.com
Buy or Lease
Tip - Your monthly payment should not be more than one weeks income.
Collision: Pays for the damage to your car and the other car.
Liability: Pays for injuries to other people and damage to other people's property.
Tip: Before buying your car, find out how much insurance will cost for one year.