Take Control of Your Own Financial Future.
Now is the time to learn how to manage your own money, because if you don't, other people will find ways to (mis)manage it for you.
Managing Your Money
Financial Literacy - 9 things a college student should know.Watch Video
- Finances Here's an online course to help you learn about budgeting, saving, credit & investing. Get Started Here
- Paying Bills Enjoy the feeling of financial success that comes with timely bill paying. Read More
- Credit Tips Helpful tips about establishing and protecting your credit are available here. Get the Facts
- Tax Info Online resources and forms are available to help you in preparing and filing both Federal and State taxes. See All
- Get Your ID Obtaining a driver's license or Utah ID card is not a complicated process. Learn what you need here. Get More Info
More Online Resources
Here's an online course to help you learn about budgeting, saving, credit & investing. Take course
8 Financial Tips For Young Adults
Follow these great tips now; you will thank yourself later. View 8 tips
Want to know where your money goes? Track your spending using the JFY worksheet.Expense Tracking Worksheet
Track your expenses using Mint.com
Here's a free way to see where every dime goes. It will also help you make money decisions you feel good about.Mint.com
How to Pay Your Bills: 10 Steps
This article will help you turn around and enjoy the feeling of financial success that comes with timely bill paying.10 Steps
What should I do if I can't pay my bills?
Dial 211 to connect to an organization that can assist you.
Bankruptcy should be your last choice. Click Here for information on the different types of bankruptcy and a description of the consequences. (pdf)
Useful Credit Tips
Get a Legitimate Credit Report Annually
AnnualCreditReport.com is the official site to help you obtain your free credit report.Annual Credit Report Web Site
Protect Your Identity
Tip - Checking vs. Savings - What’s the difference?
A checking account is primarily used to conveniently make payments via checks, debit cards, electronic funds transfers and online banking. Funds from one’s checking account are typically available 24/7.
Get Your ID
Get a Drivers License
Obtaining a driver license in Utah is not a complicated process. It requires a maximum of seven steps. Read More
Get a Utah ID Card
Take your birth certificate (or passport) and social security card to any Drivers License location and pick up a Utah ID for eighteen dollars. Here's how to get one