A Pad of Your Own.
Your first apartment or home should not be a stressful situation. There is a huge amount of information out there to assist you in making that first place of your own more enjoyable, and a whole lot easier.
Paint the Place
Her's a video showing simple steps to painting your place.Watch Video
- Housing Tips Once you have found the perfect place, get more information and answers on dealing with landlords, maintaining your home, etc... Get More Info
- Find Housing This tool can help you find available and affordable apartments for rent in Utah. Read More
- Apartment Guide This guide will help you determine the right apartment, how much you can afford, and what questions to ask before signing a lease. Get the Facts
- College Housing This information will help you find and navigate through college housing Utah colleges See More
- Shelters This is a list of homeless shelters and assistance within the State of Utah. Get More Info
Helpful Housing Tips
Looking for Affordable housing?
Find affordable Housing
Find a Roommate.
Visit the housing and roommate boards at local colleges and universities.
Looking for an Apartment?
1. Think about these questions to decide what is important to you (pdf)
2. Figure out how much rent you can afford.
Bankers recommend spending not more than 25% of your monthly income on housing (rent and utilities). You may have to spend more, but make sure you have enough to cover food, other bills, and some fun.
3. Search for an apartment: